Instructions for submitting Ph D Online application 2023
- Before proceeding to apply please read carefully the instructions and ensure that the applicant full fills all eligibility conditions .
- Scanned copies of all relevant documents and photo graph should be kept ready before filling the application.
- All details in the form should be filled correctly as allotment will be based on the details provided and no further corrections for editing of the application submitted will be permitted.
- Vacancies available under various disciplines are shown when the corresponding discipline is selected. If the vacancy shown against a discipline is “0” (zero) only candidates belonging to the categories Foreign Scholars, RGNF and NFSC should apply as scholars belonging to these categories can be allotted to guides in addition to the permissible vacancies.
- Applications can be submitted only after paying the application fee. When an applicant proceeds to fee payment, he will be redirected to another tab of e-payment from where payment can be made after entering the required details and selecting the payment category. After payment, the applicant should go to the previous tab and enter the receipt number of the fee payment. After verification of the payment, the applicant can proceed and make the final submission.
- After submission, the applicant can down load and take printout of the submitted application. The same will be available in the applicants login also. The print out, along with copies of all relevant documents should be sent by post to the prescribed address.
- Only scanned copies of original documents and photo is to be uploaded and sent with the application form.
- For enquiries: email@example.com